MY CRAFTING ADVENTURE

My journey through crafting collecting goodies along the way x

Wednesday 16 March 2011

This 8x8 card was the only Valentine's card I made this year, it was a request from my youngest son Adam who is now 22. He wanted a special card for his girlfriend but true to form he had no money to spend as he lost his job last December and like so many others is still looking for work, so he persuaded me to make him one on the understanding that he would pay for it when that magic thing called a job happens... I am not holding my breath on that one lol : )

2 comments:

Christine B. said...

Hi Sheilagh, great to see you back blogging. Thanks for your lovely comments about my cards. Really enjoyed the show on Sunday. Not had time to play with my goodies yet. You've made some lovely cards. Hugs x ChrisB

Christine B. said...

Hi me again did you get to ask anyone about no add ons? Ta xxx ChrisB