MY CRAFTING ADVENTURE

My journey through crafting collecting goodies along the way x

Monday 17 October 2011

OCTOBER - The month for Birthday's, well in my family anyway!!

Good evening to one and all hope you all had a good weekend and tomorrow is already Tuesday, at the beginning of the month which is always a good place to start it was my boss Heather's birthday so I made a card for her (thought it might be appropriate) so here it is

October 6th
 The stamp set I used is from Kanban  and the Peacock was stamped and embossed onto alcohol inked glossy card with black embossing powder, the hummingbird has been stamped with Indigo Blu flitter glue and glitter added and the peacocks tail is highlighted with a Pearl Pen from Viva. Finally a touch of a feather was added especially for Heather lol She knowns what I mean he! he!
This is the start of many to come I hope I survive and deliver
Lets see who's next on the long list of October Birthdays, Oh! I know that would be Bernadette a lovely lady whom I met through work, Ooohhh! guess what I forgot? to take a photo of the card I made for her, well I used the same set of stamps but this time I made it in Autumn colours with a slightly different layout, hoped you liked it Bernie.... if I can I will take a photo of it and post it later.
And next it would most definitely be my wonderful sis-in-law Patrisha 
Both these lovely ladies share the same birthday  OCTOBER 16th
On that date I will finish off my post and show you the card I made for Trish next time.
Before I forget I just want to say Hi to Christine who came home from hospital at the weekend after having her op on Thursday,  you take it easy hun, hugs and best wishes to You xx. Nite nite all have a good week :)

No comments: