MY CRAFTING ADVENTURE

My journey through crafting collecting goodies along the way x

Tuesday 26 June 2012

Cards for Class-i Ladies

Good morning to blog land and it isn't even raining as yet, so before I go to get ready for work this afternoon I thought I would try hard and get back into the swing of  being a good blogger so to speak. Some of our lovely ladies who come to our classes have had their birthdays recently and I made a couple of the cards to give to them so here are some pics.......
Neighbourwood Stamp A Little Bird
 Wild Rose Studio Stamp

 Marianne Desgin Don & Daisy
Hope they  liked them as I was a little last minute, nothing new there then lol : ) and my colouring was rather rushed it could be much better, sorry ladies.
Well that's me off to get ready now, catch you later.












Sheilagh x

No comments: