MY CRAFTING ADVENTURE

My journey through crafting collecting goodies along the way x

Tuesday 4 December 2012

Hero Arts Continued


Good morning yet another wet and dreary day to look forward to Ha! just the weather for crafting I say and for those of you who will be joining me this afternoon to do just that here as promised is the second of the cards we will be making in this weeks classes...................

I have kept this one simple in style and have only used Walnut Stain D.Ink pad to stamp the images and also colour them.
I have die cut two Spellbinders corner dies in Gold Mirror card and a touch of Cosmic Shimmer glue to fix them into place, and the sentiment has been layered onto the Gold Mirror card as well.
Some cream seam binding ribbon and a couple of self adhesive pearls add the finishing touch.
See you later x
Sheilagh : )

No comments: