MY CRAFTING ADVENTURE

My journey through crafting collecting goodies along the way x

Monday 25 February 2013

How Time Flies!!


Hello to all, it's nice to be back in the land of the crafting after missing nearly all of January and most of February and gosh! it's almost March, time really does fly by so for that reason I have decided to use the Chronology Urban stamps from Papermania (cogs), the Chronology Tri-Boss (cogs) embossing folder by Xcut, the Clock Die's by Marianne Designs and a Time Flies stamp by Stampendous.
 I have also used my Distress Inks Stormy Sky, Faded Jeans, Chipped Sapphire and Black Soot. This has all been put together on a  8x8 base card and the time flies stamp has been embossed with a clear powder.
I think this card has quite a masculine look to it although I was sooooo tempted to add a little ribbon but I managed to resist lol!.
The Spellbinders Die (Shapeabilities Pendants Fleur De Lis) I have cut from Mirror card and then sanded back to give a distressed metal look


 The second card is a little more feminine with the pink and green colours, I have added a metal clock charm and pearls, and the ink is Picked Raspberry and Shabby Shutters D I's.
The heart and circle die's are from Spellbinders.The frame was cut using a Cuttlebug Die.
Hope you are all well and in good crafting mode, see you later.....x
Sheilagh :)

No comments: