MY CRAFTING ADVENTURE

My journey through crafting collecting goodies along the way x

Sunday 15 September 2013

Cosy Cottage - Cosy Christmas Yes Please!

Hello there, so sorry but this is going to be the shortest post ever as I have been up since 5.30 am this morning as it was our first day at Grassington with the Woodware team on our two day crafty event and I have not long been back home only to do it all again in the morning so before I fall asleep at the keyboard here is a snippet of what we will be doing this week and of course you can tell by the title that I have used a set of Sheena's stamps - Have a Cosy Christmas, wouldn't you just love to curl up by a roaring fire in this delightful little farmhouse cottage on a cold and snowy night.......
This card is 8 x 8"

Distress Ink Pads
Chipped Sapphire, Weathered Wood

Versamark ink or Perfect Medium

Promarkers
Honeycomb and Blender pen


Black Versafine
Silver Sparkle Wow Embossing Powder

Crystal Glitter
Cosmic Shimmer Flake and Glitter glue
The Embossing folder is one of the
new Die'sire Embossalicious Seasonal Music 8 x 8 folders.












 As you may be able to tell but only just lol! I have taken this photo before I had the chance to finish it off but trust me it will be done before Class this week...

This is a little hanging calendar C5 in size.

Distress Ink Pads

Weathered Wood
Scattered Straw
Wild Honey

Collall Tacky glue

Die cut flowers from a Marianne CreaTables Designs ( not shown here)

Before I go and fall into my bed I thought you might like to see a couple of photo's from the first class in the new shop xx

 Happy people crafting....
 and working hard for Art's sake......

See you soon, gosh sooner than I think !!!
Night night.

Sheilagh x

No comments: