MY CRAFTING ADVENTURE

My journey through crafting collecting goodies along the way x

Monday 7 October 2013

Who gives a Hoot? It's Christmas

Happy Monday everybody! no I don't like Monday's really but it's here once again and we should all be thankful for small mercies don't you think? anyway enough of the Monday blues lets crack on with the more important things Woodware's Christmas Hoot and What a Hoot Singles stamps, thought I might have some trouble with these but to my surprise they were really easy to use and I think that they turned out quite well and I can guarantee that the photo's won't do them justice as I have had to use my mobile and upload them so please do make allowances won't you.
The first card is Christmas Hoot........ And if you like Owls you will  love this stamp....

Card base is 6x6"

The Owl image has been stamped in black Memento Ink and coloured with Promarkers Coral, Pastel Pink, Sandstone, Caramel, Cool grey 4 and Ice Grey 5.

I have used a black Glaze Pen on the owls feet and beak, glitter has been added with a Quickie glue pen.

I used a swirl stamp on the background paper and stamped in Rich Cocoa Memento ink.
 
 Base card 8x8" for the second card.

Background panel 1. is 7 1/4" square and has been stamped with Perfect Medium clear ink and coloured with a lilac Mica powder.

Panel 2. is 5 1/2" square and has been embossed using the Die'sire Mistletoe Moments Embossalicious 6x6 folder and coloured with Black soot D.I.

The border is 1 3/4" x 7 1/4" and the design has been stamped in Black Soot.

Image panel measures 3 3/4" x 3 1/2" and the owl is stamped in Black Memento Ink, coloured with Promarkers - Lilac, Amethyst, Cool Grey 4 and a Soft White pencil.
Crystal glitter has been added to his hat and socks.
We will be making both the above cards in class.
What a Hoot
This card is just to show you an alternative from the Christmas theme.
Base card 6x6"
Curly leaf stamp set

Promarkers
Sandstone
Caramel
Cool Grey 4
Pear Green
Blender pen

Black memento Ink
Quickie glue pen

Image panel measures 4x4"
Here is the full list of pens I used but you could use any of your alcohol pens in similar colours....
Almond
Coral
Pastel Pink
Shale
Caramel
Sandstone
Pear Green
Lilac
Amethyst
Ice Grey 5
Cool Grey 4
BLENDER

Silver Gel pen
Black Glaze pen

Well I think that's everything so I will see you all soon x
Sheilagh  : )

No comments: