MY CRAFTING ADVENTURE

My journey through crafting collecting goodies along the way x

Saturday 22 February 2014

Grape Vine to Wine Label - Cheers !

Hello crafty people hope you are all looking forward to coming back this next week after our short interlude and I do hope that the weather remains as it is at this moment in time, fairly bright and no wet stuff lol! as if that is going to happen !!!! well one never knows does one - we can live in hopes......
At this point just before I carry on I would like to say "sending best wishes to Margaret" I know she is home after her op and doing OK so hurry up and get that new knee going then you will be back with us in no time, and also to my big sister Irene who has had the same op just the week before Margaret so sending you both love and hugs for a speedy recovery, take care xx Plenty of R n R but don't forget those exercises : ) xx



Now back to our crafting with next weeks class here we have two lovely stamps by Stampendous - Wine Labels & Grape Label..... Both from the Cling Rubber range.


The first card is a C5 Landscape and would be suitable for either a male or female.

 The larger of the two panels  is stamped with the Cling Wine Labels and has been layered onto the background paper. The main image panel is stamped with the Cling Grape Label and both have been coloured with Distress Ink Pads and Pencils.

I used a fine water brush to paint in the grapes and my pencils and blender pen for the leaves



This card has a more vintage feel by way of the colours I have chosen and if you leave off the glitter which I added onto the grapes in the background then it would make a great card for a man I think.



The Mirror card glasses have been cut with a Sizzix small die called Champagne Glass and the decorative label has been cut with another Spellbinders die from Parisian Accents

Sentiment stamp is from my stash and came free with a magazine.


Card number two is 6x6 square and is very simple by design. This time I have only used the Grape Label stamp onto Distress Ink coloured card and the grapes have been decoupaged on top of the frame.
The background is simply pearl card which has been embossed in a Die'sire folder and put through the eBosser.

The frame has been cut using a Spellbinders Die Captivating Squares

I have used my pencils this time to colour the grapes and leaves.
To finish I added Glossy Accents to the grapes for a different textured look.




Here are the ingredients I used in the making of both cards






See you all soon  : )

Sheilagh x


No comments: