MY CRAFTING ADVENTURE

My journey through crafting collecting goodies along the way x

Monday 1 December 2014

The Most Wonderful Time

Hi! All. Well here it is December already and just about that time  to get the good old tree and decs out once again and for the first time in quite a while I have actually bought some new decorations for my tree as I had one of those lightbulb moments and decided to have a change of colour, well not quite a complete change just introduce some different colours and see what happens so you know what I'll be doing next weekend lol!  I'll bet some of you have already put your trees up, yes you know who you are!! And I'm just jealous lol!

Right lets get back to the important matter of our card making and it's back to Christmas this week by very popular demand, so I couldn't refuse after all it is DECEMBER x
Card one is 8x8
Traditional Red and Green with a touch of Holly.
I have used both the Xmas Tree and Poinsettia dies from Tattered Lace along with Sheena's Holly and Snow embossing folders and also my A4 Snowflake folder from Crafters Companion. I have distressed the snowflake background panel with Bundled Sage D.I.
The sentiment has been stamped in Black Versafine and embossed in clear powder.

Next we have a 6x6 card. A Black and White theme for this one.
The black background has been embossed with my Hessian folder from CC and highlighted with Silver Gilding Wax. The snowflake panel has been cut from an A4 patterned cardstock and the Tree is cut out of black card stock  making this a very simple and quick card to repeat as the die has created the main focal image with very little effort.
All in all two very easy cards for you to make this week so I will see you all soon x
Sheilagh  :-)

No comments: