MY CRAFTING ADVENTURE

My journey through crafting collecting goodies along the way x

Wednesday 12 July 2017

Raid Your Stash Day ! Parchment Re-Visited

Good afternoon, didn't think I would actually get to share with you all this week as I'm in the process of making lots of Christmas samples for my demo this coming Saturday and by yesterday I was almost tearing my hair out whilst trying to figure out what on earth we could do in class that wasn't anything to do with the C word as we had visited that season last week. Soooooo! I decided to go right off piste and go with something that was literally a Luck Dip! right out of my stash so to speak, so please forgive me as we have probably made something similar in the past but this time I decided we should make a card with a matching box to put it in.
As you will see I have used my own flower stamps so they won't be available in the shop (sorry 😞)
The flowers have been stamped in CLEAR INK and Embossed in WHITE POWDER, there is something so pretty about flowers made from parchment don't you think?
I coloured the flowers with my Spectrum Noir pens in Pink and Light Green.
The background is Small Dots Embossing Folder.
Do bear in mind when you look at the photos that I haven't quite finished them both off yet, they need a little more titivation so to speak so I've not stuck any of the flowers down and there is no sentiment but here is where I'm up to............
By the way I know that you all will have many different Flower stamps and Dies in your own stash so this will be easy for you to make at home.........

Versamark.
White Embossing Powder.
Alcohol Pens.
6x6 Card and Box

I will post more photos once I have finished them both as I need to add something into the centres of each flower.
See you later x
OK so here the finished artical or should I say Box and Card. Pleased to say everyone enjoyed making them 😁 x



No comments: