MY CRAFTING ADVENTURE

My journey through crafting collecting goodies along the way x

Wednesday 14 February 2018

IZINK - Is Ink !! and Sparkly Grasses

Morning! Hope you all had a good weekend.
Just checking in to let you know what goodies we shall be using in class this week.
I have teamed up the Sparkly Grasses stamps from  Woodware with the wonderful new spray inks from Izink and to add to the mix a touch of foiling and some Izink Metal Gold which is from one of their brand new range of ink pads, they come in yummy colours too.
Black Versafine
Clear Powder
Anti static bag
Here is s couple of quick pics, this is the first card I worked on. Pity you don't get the full effect of the foiling which by the way is Metallic Green and Gold around the outside edges and destressed with the Gold Metal Izink ink pad.

This is a C5 card size.
Back in a while with card two.
Here is card two..........
This time I made a DL card as the Sparkly Meadow stamp fits this size perfectly and we rarely make this size of card.
Again I have made the background with the spray inks and some of the New Pigment Izinks. To finish off I used my dries clear glue and some of Chloe Sparkeliciuos Glitter Pink Champagne.




See you soon x











Finally got to finish off the DL card with a sentiment.

See you next time x

No comments: