MY CRAFTING ADVENTURE

My journey through crafting collecting goodies along the way x

Wednesday 27 June 2018

Christmas - Moonstone & Twilight

Hi! Hope you're all keeping cool on this very warm, sunny lovely but somewhat smokey day here were I am, all day the smokey haze and smell of burning has been building, such a shame all those fires destroying our country side and I feel so sorry for all of the wildlife and the poor farmers and firefighters having to deal with it all in this heat.
As you may have guessed I have only gone and managed to do the Christmas thing not only before it's July but on one of the hotest days of this year so far......Ha ha! Well you know it had to happen some time and sooner is better than too late me thinks.
Beautiful Toppers in the Little Book of Twilight Kingdom (A Magical Christmas) and a set of fab Moonstone Dies (Stunning Snowflakes) they work perfectly together.
OK back shortly with the all important stuff i.e. photo's


Both cards are C5 in size


 Aged Mahogany Distress ink

Dries clear Tacky Glue

Glue pen

Just missing a touch of Stickles glitter glue but I couldn't find mine,
typical !

See you soon x 

No comments: