MY CRAFTING ADVENTURE

My journey through crafting collecting goodies along the way x

Wednesday 23 January 2019

You Little Teasel from Woodware

Hello, I'm back and with the cards for our next classes no less ! Not much time to spare as demo season has already started so I had better get my head in gear and crack on with it lol!
Stamping is the order for our next class and I have gone with these two Teasel Stamps from Woodware, think they turned out better than I expected see what you think....
Black Versafine
Clear Powder
Anti Static bag
White Embossing Powder
Versamark ink pad
Selection of Izinks ink pads
Chunky glitter
Dries clear glue (Tacky glue)
Sorry the photos aren't that good I was rushing to get them on the blog so just took a quick photo of each card.........
 There are two sets of stamps, one is a background which you can see here I have stamped in Clear Ink and used White Embossing Powder
The other set is of two different sized Teasel flowers
If the colours are not to your liking then by all means choose different ones, if you have any that you would like to try then by all means bring them along to class otherwise you will have to choose from the class box. Card one is 5x7 and card two is a 6x6 and is awaiting its sentiment.
So I will see you in soon, forgot to mention if you could bring your heat gun it would be a tremendous help as I have a feeling it might be another busy class this week 😀

No comments: