MY CRAFTING ADVENTURE

My journey through crafting collecting goodies along the way x

Wednesday 24 April 2019

Bee Happy. - Make a Splash

Hi all!
Hope you are all enjoying the sunshine while it lasts, I haven't had much chance myself as I'm trying to get some samples made for our up and coming demo (which will be at the shop Crafty Knits in Chorley on the 4th May) but as usual other things crop up and get in the way of your creative flow so to speak, well I'm sure we will have a good day never the less.
Class this week is based on a couple of the new products featuring in the demo, thought I'd give you a little sneak peek so to speak lol!
Bee's in the Border and Under the Sea two totally different themes........ which will take your fancy the most, personally I think it's nice to have a little something different to play with let's see what you think?
Things I have used.....
Black Versafine
Izink, Harmony or Distress ink pads in
Greens Turquoise and Purple
Tacky dries clear glue
Blending tools
Tri blend pens
Harmony Alcohol Proof ink pad
Quickie glue pen
The stamps and dies will be available on demo day
Bees in the Border
3 part stamp set
A6 card small and sweet
I have used the new Layering stamps with the Harmony Quick dry dye inks in the Yellows

These new background stamps are so easy to use and there are different ones to choose from.







Under The Sea
I have to say I am loving this new Nautical collection from Sara and the complementing Crafters Companion stamps designed by Donna Ratcliff as they are so different and it would seem that the Sea Horse is fast becoming the new Unicorn if you get what I mean............ as trends go.
Joining the seahorse is of course a Mermaid and that's what I chose for this card but if your not a Mermaid fan 🧜‍♀️ then there's always a Fish 🐠
A5 card
 Background panel has been created with the blending water re active ink pads

The mermaid was coloured with the tri blend pens and her tail is tacky glue and glitters
I put some turquoise gilding polish on the shell die cut

See you soon x

No comments: