MY CRAFTING ADVENTURE

My journey through crafting collecting goodies along the way x

Wednesday 14 August 2019

All about Snowflakes

Yet another wet Wednesday, hope you are all well and have managed to stay dry, at least I've stayed in in today and worked on our class cards for tomorrow and as the title suggests it's all about the white stuff so to speak except they aren't all necessarily white well not on my cards at least.. I have chosen to use the new Snowflake Flourish Create a card die and also the Paper Boutique Snowflake Frame die one of which I have turned into a shaker card, see if you can tell which one it is lol!

Starlight Paints
Silver
Cyclamen
Glue Pen
Cut n Dry Foam

The paint is put onto the acetate to create a background
 I have die cut the create a card die and a selection of different sizes of Snowflakes
As you may of guessed this is the shaker card but it isn't glued down yet because I need to add the shaker bits for inside when I find them lol!
 This is a 5x7 card base
I will add another photo when it's finished and also one of the other card which is a 7x7.
Sorry rubbish photos had to rush them this morning but you get an idea in the first one what the Paper Boutique dies are like













Shaker card now completed
🙋‍♀️❄ xx

No comments: