MY CRAFTING ADVENTURE

My journey through crafting collecting goodies along the way x

Wednesday 25 September 2019

From Foxgloves to Autumn

Hi, what a day. Better late than never and it was going so well, should have known something would come along to delay me just when I had managed to get things sorted out early for once, oh well!
Two very different cards for this week but both from one set of rather lovely stamps and when you see them at class I think you will agree. Not going into much detail right now because it is quite late in the day so instead I will give you a look at the cards.
Black Versafine ink pad
Versamark ink pad
White embossing powder
Clear embossing powder
Anti Static Bag
Harmony ink pads......
Winter Rose
Crushed Velvet
Spring Meadow
Grasshopper
Pine Tree
Orange
Bordeaux
Glitter Kiss Fire Red
Opal Polish Gilded Apricot
Blending tools
 If you want to bring your pens to colour the images instead of painting them with the ink pads then feel free to do so
I have used a touch of White Gesso on the tag and the cardboard
 The only thing I didn't have to finish this card was some ribbon in a suitable colour so hopefully there may be some at the shop, I will have a look in the morning




Don't forget if you click on the photos you will be able to see them in more detail
Don't think I mentioned that the stamp set is an A4 sheet of clear stamps  that came with the Simply Cards and Papercraft Magazine issue 193 maybe you might want one 🤔😉 lol!!! See you soon x

No comments: