MY CRAFTING ADVENTURE

My journey through crafting collecting goodies along the way x

Wednesday 5 February 2020

Sultry Sue by Molly Harrison

Hi! Very quick post this week just to let you know what we will be using for the class Thursday 6th February
I decided that we could do with another relaxing class as everyone enjoyed last week's with the mica paints so I have gone with one of the new Molly Harrison stamps and my Tri blend pens along with a nice inky background made with the Harmony ink pads, blending tools and a touch of Clear Sparkle glitter ink. You can choose to make yours in any colour so bring pens or paints of your choice, whatever makes you happy whilst colouring
Thought it also might be nice to use the outline die Pretty Petals again and this time I have cut away the frame to give it a different look
How quick was that. Oh! by the way a Black Ink Pad if you are painting it should be a waterproof one, if you use Alcohol pens then it should be Alcohol Proof like Finesse or Memento
That's all for now see you soon x

I did use Harmony ink pads but also Faded Jeans and Mowed Lawn Distress ink pads
 7x7 and 6x6
Cards


No comments: