MY CRAFTING ADVENTURE

My journey through crafting collecting goodies along the way x

Saturday 14 May 2011

Sheena's Poppies




















Hey! is it me or does it feel a bit like winter's back? it has gone really cold here well I think so, maybe it's just me being soft and missing the sunshine but I'm feeling down right chilly : (  Any way here are a couple of pics of a quick card I made this morning and it's going to my sister for sending me a surprise while she was away on a cruise, she got my lovely sis-in-law Trish to buy me some new Fly-Flots (sandals that is) as my trusty old pair have now split underneath causing me to fall whilst running upstairs and resulting in a broken big toe no less : (   Thank Heavens for big sisters!xxxx & sister-in-laws xxxx.  I used my Sheena Douglas  poppy stamps coloured with promarkers and a hint of pinflair glaze on the flowers although you can't really see it.

4 comments:

Christine B. said...

Lovely card and lucky you. I'vebeen to Wigan and came home at one. It was freezing.

Pop's Cards said...

I love this so life like, I hope that your toe is a bit better now, hugs pops x

uhooi said...

Uhooi,,
Waw,, a very sweet card, creative and good,,

Uhooi.blogspot.com

Marion said...

Beautiful card. The poppies are so real looking. Wonderful colouring.
hugs
Marion