MY CRAFTING ADVENTURE

My journey through crafting collecting goodies along the way x

Monday 9 May 2011

A Special Daughter-in-law


Just a quick post this morning as you can see I have made this side step card for my daughter-in-law Lorna who's birthday it was last week, mostly black and white with a little hint of pink here and there and a wee bit of the glamour dust, a couple of die cut shapes and the stamps I used were Birdsong by Papermania. To finish it off I added some paper flowers from Woodware and a couple of black roses for the centre of each
Before I forget I must thank my friend Chris for the blog award she has just given to me, I haven't yet completed the steps that go with it but I will as soon as I get my head around it all xx : )

1 comment:

Janie Printz said...

This is so wonderful... LOVE the elegance of black & white & that butterfly is the coolest thing ever. Is it a Cheery Lynn die? LOVE the look of this amazing step card.
Janie