MY CRAFTING ADVENTURE

My journey through crafting collecting goodies along the way x

Tuesday 26 July 2011

Where did it all go wrong???

Commented you did! Great it was you said! Broken now it is!... Oh thanks for that intro Yoda now get off my keyboard, mine it is, and that's true for the moment until a said PC returns back to me fixed and in good working order. Frustrated I am, now that's enough of that.
Here is the pink version of the last baby card I made which seems like weeks ago, lol that's because it is ha! ha!.
Oh well we should all be grateful for small mercies.



My nephew Peter and his lovely wife Annabelle are now the proud parents of their third child (Gabriella I believe) who arrived on Thursday last week by C Section, 7lb 1oz mother and baby are both doing fine xx :) 

No comments: