MY CRAFTING ADVENTURE

My journey through crafting collecting goodies along the way x

Sunday 19 June 2011

Sugar Nellie Vintage Baby



I thought I might make a baby card to have ready for next month when my nephew 's wife is due to have her third child and this Sugar Nellie stamp that I bought last year but haven't used yet (naughty me!) but I just love it it's so sweet. Trust me to start off with all things blue, I have coloured the image with my Promarkers and of course it looks like a little boy, cute don't you think? Guess what I'm off now to make another but in pinks this time as Annabell's baby is a girl, oh well I enjoyed making this one anyway. Hope she likes the pink one I will make for her
Thanks for stopping by :)

2 comments:

Pop's Cards said...

Gorgeous card. Love the image and the colours. Hugs Pops x x x x

Marion said...

Hi Sheilagh, Gorgeous card and a beautiful image. Love the colours.
hugs
Marion