MY CRAFTING ADVENTURE

My journey through crafting collecting goodies along the way x

Monday 8 August 2011

Butterflies & Birdcages!

OH Look!
 Butterflies in a cage!
Whatever next? maybe they can get out through the bars. someone should tell them lol.....

Just a quick post seen as this weekend has flown by like so many others before,  
this card is in the same style as the last one just a different colour. I gave it to my daughter-in-law for passing her final exam to congratulate her as she passed with 94%, What has she passed I here you ask?..... Well ..... she has passed her Embalming  exams, the stuff that undertakers do! good for her not many people could do that line of work.,well someone has to do it! and believe it or not I find it quite interesting and I have learned a thing or two along the way although I don't think that I will put it into practice any time soon, but you never know!!!!!  Anyhow, I have used Distress Stains & Distress ink pads on this card to create the backgrounds and the flowers and butterflies

1 comment:

lisa said...

What a gorgeous card. I love these bird cage dies and have them on my wish list and I love them teamed up with butterflies.
I bet your daughter was thrilled with it. Congrats on her exam, what an interesting subject. I never knew there are exams in it, you live and learn!!
Hugs Lisax