MY CRAFTING ADVENTURE

My journey through crafting collecting goodies along the way x

Monday 8 August 2011

This is a very quick card I made for my brothers birthday granted it is a little childish considering he is ten years older than I am but who cares I just wanted to use my stamps from Creative Expressions designed by Lindsay Mason who came and did a demo day for us a few weeks ago and we had a great time! thanks Lindsay & David, it was a good day. My Bro said on opening his card That don't look like me it looks more like Miesha  (his granddaughter). So what, I just wanted to use my castle stamps and I did! he! he!

2 comments:

lisa said...

I bet your Brother loved this. Those castles are great, I'm not surprised you wanted to use them. Love the way you've coloured them, they have such dimension.
Hugs Lisax

Home sweet home said...

A beautiful card, and I love the way you have coloured them.
Have a nice day.:)