MY CRAFTING ADVENTURE

My journey through crafting collecting goodies along the way x

Sunday 25 September 2011

Lorna No. 1

Hello to everyone this fairly reasonable Sunday well the washing is out anyway lets hope it dries!
I made a card this week for my Daughter-in-law's birthday....Lorna no.1 Let me explain I have two daughter-in-laws both called Lorna hence the no.1 and of course you guessed it there is a no.2 as well lol, enough babble,  here are a couple of pics of the card I made for her...(Lorna no.1)......

















                                                                                                    I have stamped the Sarah Kay image in
Memento Ink and coloured in with Promarkers, the background papers are from Craftwork Cards, ribbon and flowers from stash, Woodware punch for the leaves, pink crystals and card candi. The main panel is cut with a Spellbinders Die

Hope you like it Lorna and by the way Happy Birthday : )







No comments: