MY CRAFTING ADVENTURE

My journey through crafting collecting goodies along the way x

Thursday 20 September 2012

Who you looking at????

Good morning blogland! Just a quick post to share with you what I could see when I got up yesterday morning as I waited for my computer to load, low and behold through the window I noticed something a little odd! something I'd not seen before, not there anyway, and it was looking straight back at me. Did my eyes deceive me I think not but just to be sure I went outside to take a better look and yes there it was on top of the telegraph pole so I grabbed my camera and this is what I saw! 



Yes it is a squirrel!  It stayed there all day just kept changing direction from time to time and made no attempt to come down from it's mighty perch until dusk descended and in a blink of an eye it was gone.
Wonder if he worked for the phone company lol!
Sheilagh x

No comments: