MY CRAFTING ADVENTURE

My journey through crafting collecting goodies along the way x

Wednesday 5 September 2012

It's about time! and 110 days until the C word

Well it has been a little while but I seem to be back on track again, just a quick post for the moment as I am working on some new projects that I need to finish so chop chop!
After going to the show at Leigh which was rather good and also to Manchester Central that wasn't quite as good as expected but that's just my opinion, somehow it seemed to be smaller than before anyhow there is always the next one at Trafford Park next weekend, we shall see lol!
Thought I might share with you a couple of cards I made last week and of course they just had to be .....................................................................well of the Christmas variety don't you know after all it is only 110 days until that event on the calendar lol........................... : )


















I have used a Woodware Clear Magic stamp for the main image
and the sentiment is from a 
Papermania stamp set



    I have coloured the numbers and holly with Distress Inks and
covered the numbers and berries
with 3D glaze and a touch of GD















This is another stamp from Woodware
Clear Magic and this time I have stamped and embossed with WOW white powder onto vellum, decoupaged the flowers after colouring them on the reverse with my Promarkers.
Hope you like them, more later Sheilagh x

No comments: