MY CRAFTING ADVENTURE

My journey through crafting collecting goodies along the way x

Thursday 14 March 2013

Still Urban, Papermania Beautiful Entomologist

Good morning to all you crafty people, hope you are all able to craft to your hearts content on this somewhat  cloudy and chilly day as I had planned for myself but like they say best laid plans and all that, I now have to have my youngest grandson Tyler who is just nine months and has discovered his mobility Oh! lucky me lol!, well it's only for a couple of hours at least that's what they tell me !! we shall see.As I seem to be in front for once with the class cards I thought it might be a good idea to get them posted early for a change much to everyone's surprise I guess, you never know it could happen more than once in the same month but don't hold your breath will you lol!
Here are the cards and once again I have used a Papermania Urban stamp called Beautiful Entomologist and I do so like these square collage style stamps from Docrafts they are so versatile and very inexpensive but good quality....... unlike my photo's, sorry
the light was very poor and I just couldn't get one good shot, I took so many that I gave up in the end.

Distress Ink Pads
Dusty Concord, Squeezed Lemonade, Shaded Lilac.

Adirondack Slate grey
Versamark
Black embossing powder
Purple Promarker
Crystal Glitter
Purple Peel-off Marker
Script stamp (Hero Arts)
Free butterfly stamp from the Craft Stamper Mag
Black Memento ink pad
Quickie glue pen


Shaded Lilac, Dusty Concord
Silver embossing powder
Purple Peel-off  Marker pen
Silver peel-off corners
White Spiders web
Purple organza ribbon
Lilac crystal gems





















I was talking to Holly about how her Nanna, who had been a good girl and she had finished her work off early for once but I don't think she believed me some how, this is what Holly thought!
 Cheeky monkey!
What do you mean??????
Happy Crafting : )
Sheilahg xx

No comments: