MY CRAFTING ADVENTURE

My journey through crafting collecting goodies along the way x

Sunday 21 April 2013

Vive La Plume- Music, Poetry, Friendship.....Woodware


Good morning crafters hope you are all having a good weekend as I am especially since my trip to the dentist on Thursday which I have to say was not as terrifying as I had imagined it would be. He removed my broken tooth and I didn't feel a thing, now I have to decide whether to have the root removed or have a replacement fitted, other than that one small filling and I'm good to go so that's not bad considering I haven't seen a dentist for more than eighteen years plus! Well that's enough talk about that subject my next trip might not be so easy and the cost just don't get me started on that one!
Right down to the nitty gritty, cards for next week -
The image stamp of an elegant lady is from Stampendous but the one I really liked using is the background stamp from Woodware Clear Magic singles and is called Vive La Plume

Distress Inks used - Walnut Stain, Tea Dye, Victorian Velvet.

Versamark ink pad
Gold embossing powder
Quickie glue pen
Glue gun
Woodware crafty edger border punch








Distress Inks used - Victorian Velvet,
Picked Raspberry

Versamark
Silver embossing powder
Clear embossing powder
Black embossing powder
 The swirl is from a set of stamps by Creative Expressions and the sentiment is from Woodware ( Going to seed )
This stamp set will feature in a class in the very near future so head's up!!
Don't say I didn't warn you lol!
OK that's me done for today off to enjoy the rest of my weekend or should I say the next two hours at most before the beloved family gang show up wanting to be fed and watered after all it's Sunday again back to the slaving over a hot stove for me  : 0
Sheilagh x



 

No comments: