MY CRAFTING ADVENTURE

My journey through crafting collecting goodies along the way x

Friday 5 April 2013


Hello and good morning to everyone, it's sunny and bright but still very cold here in our crafty corner
Oh well!  we can cope with that for now but it better make up it's mind to warm up even just a little because my allotment is screaming at me "come out and tidy me up, Now!" yeah yeah,  later Al lol! can't you see I'm busy crafting here indoors where it's nice and warm. Now about that crafting and this is what little old me has been up to, but before I show you I would like to say a big thanks to all my lovely family, friends and of course the ladies at classes who all sent me such wonderful birthday cards this week, once again thank you all so much.
Now onto the cards for next week, I chose a sort of vintage and floral theme using quite a muted colour scheme but adding in a little sparkle with my H2O's ..........
The first card is an 8 x 8"
Ink Pads
Versamark
Frayed Burlap
Spiced Marmalade
Black Versafine

White embossing powder
Clear embossing powder

H2O's Buttercup and gold dust
The stamps used on this card -
Urban Stamps - Vintage Notes - Doily
Woodware Clear Magic - Rose and
Good Friend (border)
         
 The second card is A4 folded

As you can see I have used the same stamps again (good friend and doily) with the addition of the Fresh Bloom stamp from Stampendous which we used a couple of weeks ago,

Well that's me done for this week think I should dig out the old welly's but wait a minute the sun has just gone in, what now?.....
Back to crafting it is then!
 See you soon : )

** By the way just to let you all know there will be a Molly Bloom Day at the shop on Saturday  4th of May just phone for more details or to book your place **
Tel :- 01257 277234








No comments: