MY CRAFTING ADVENTURE

My journey through crafting collecting goodies along the way x

Monday 1 July 2013

Just around the corner - Rose - Singles

Hi everyone! hope you all had a good weekend, I'm still trying to catch up as it was kind a busy in our house, and to top it all I have had such a bad headache that just doesn't seem to want to go away but never mind I have muddled through and managed to finish the cards for this weeks class so bare with and I'm sorry for the delay so here we go with the Singles Rose Corner stamp which features this week...

Card 1
6 x 6 card base
I have created the background onto pearl card stock using Tea Dye Distress ink and my Moldable Blue Foam pad with my Creative Expressions Crackle embossing folder to create my stamp. The Rose corner has been stamped and embossed with Black ink and Clear embossing powder. I have coloured the image with Distress Ink pads Tumbled Glass and Mowed Lawn. I have added a Pearl Mica spray over the whole image

Card 2
A C5 card base
This time I have used Picked Raspberry, Tumbled Glass, Mowed Lawn and Black Soot Distress Ink pads, Clear and Silver embossing powder, Versamark or Perfect Medium ink pad, Apple and Rose pink Promarkers, Anti-Static bag is a must,
Whooops!  forgot to tie my ribbon onto the tag,  silly me!



The Glimmer mist spray is pearl










Sorry for the short post this week , I'm off to try and get rid of my headache and I will see you soon x
Sheilagh.  : (

No comments: