MY CRAFTING ADVENTURE

My journey through crafting collecting goodies along the way x

Monday 29 July 2013

Never enough vases - but Francoise Read has!

Hello everyone or should I say good evening, wow! how late is this for a post? What a day I've had, child minding as usual for a rather out of sorts darling little angel who has had ear ache with her teething problems all day and she was so tired bless her but every time she went to sleep and I spied my chance she woke and was so hot and bothered that I could not leave her and this went on all day, Oh well! the joys of grandma's sitting service lol!  It seems that the harder I try to get in front the more I get behind maybe I should just stop trying and see what fate has in store or not maybe I shouldn't temp fate!
Right to business this week is a little less is more and less stress so I came up with these two cards made from Woodware's clear magic set Flowers and Vases by Francoise Read -
This card is a 6 x 6
I have used Distress Ink Pads Scattered Straw, Broken China and Spun Sugar.
The embossed panels are from a Cuttlebug folder Daisy you can't see it very well in this photo because it's white on white.
The heart die is from Nellie's multi frame's
 The next card is 8 x 8

The large background panel has been coloured with Broken China and then edged with a Marine Promarker pen.
The background paper has been stamped with Versamark and embossed with Aqua Tinsel embossing powder. The flowers and vase border have been stamped with black Versafine ink and embossed in clear powder.  I have coloured the vases and flowers with a Cyan Flexmarker and a Citrus Aquamarker ( any water based colouring pens will work, you could try your Promarkers but go carefully as it may make the embossed lines smudge.)  The die cut panels are Spellbinders Just Rite Vintage Labels Two and the sentiment is from Creative Expressions. Well like I said less is more or is it just short and sweet?
See you soon  : D
Sheilagh x

No comments: