MY CRAFTING ADVENTURE

My journey through crafting collecting goodies along the way x

Monday 9 December 2013

A vase of flowers - but not for Christmas

Yes! I have managed to blog! Yes! it is last minute and Yes! we will have a class and Do the words Fine Line mean anything people? well this is the perfect example of that last statement I just made. I have just returned from a long day at work and without any food or drink to pass my lips before switching on the PC and getting down to the essentials of our crafting this week which I have to tell you has nothing at all to do with the ever present Christmas theme which we have managed to achieve for the last several months now and quite well may I say but the time has now come for a change so for this week we will be using a Stamp called Tall Vase from the Woodware Clear Magic Singles range. Hope you enjoy making this as they do say a change is as good as a rest and I for one could certainly do with having a rest before the full-on job of Christmas so lets take a look at what we have in store ( only one card to show you I'm sorry to say I will put the other one on later after food and drink lol!).

I have used Black Versafine ink to stamp the main image with and Clear Embossing PowderVersamark Ink and White Embossing Powder for the flower heads.

A Fine Line Black Pen.

  I have just been summoned to collect my food and judging by the aroma that is coming from the kitchen I would guess that it is chicken curry for tea. Will be back after a short break lol!


That's me fed now I can continue and tell you that the second card is 8x8 and I have used Spun Sugar and Dusty Concord Distress Ink pads but you may choose any two colours that you might prefer that will blend well together as they will create the background of the card and the flowers in the vase.












Right I'm off to sort out the photo for the second card so I will be back shortly to update this post so please bear with me and I will get it done as soon as I can.  T T F N.......  : )






Sorry folks it took me a while as the batteries died in my camera wouldn't you just know it so I had to take photo's with my phone and upload them to my google account to retrieve and they are not the best but you get the jist I hope : )


I have stamped the flower vase onto a hessian fabric square and the sentiment from my stash has been stamped onto glossy card once it has been coloured.









Two colours of Distress Inks.
Clear Embossing Powder.

Stazon Black Ink Pad.

Archival Black Ink Pad.

Peel Off Markers.
Purple pencil.







Thank goodness I got that over and done -
cutting it fine people - cutting it very fine  LOL!
See you soon x
Sheilagh.

No comments: