MY CRAFTING ADVENTURE

My journey through crafting collecting goodies along the way x

Monday 2 December 2013

When the Red Red Robin comes

Hi everyone hope you are all feeling well this week and as per usual I have had the cold, sore sore throat and now the cough so I have had constant meds all weekend in the hopes to send it on it's way before our next class, fingers crossed and a bottle of Buttercup Syrup later we shall see lol!
Docrafts Papermania - Little Red Robin 4x4 clear stamps are the subject of our next gathering for craftiness and enjoyment or class as you might of gathered and they are ever so sweet, well I think so but you can be the judge and I'm sure you all will agree with me so lets take a look......................

Card 1.
C5 base card.

The background panel has been embossed with one of my new folders from Die'sire called Regency Swirl and is 8x8 in size.

I have used Distress Ink Pads
Weathered Wood. 
Stormy Sky.
There are two different stamps that I used on this card, they have been stamped in black Memento Ink.
The main image panels have been coloured in using a variety of Pencils, Spectrum Noir Pens in shades of grey and a couple of Promarkers.

The circles have been cut with my Xcut dies and edged with a dark grey Spectrum Noir.

 My Quickie glue pen has been used to apply the crystal glitter to add a little sparkle.

The small sentiment stamp is by Wild Rose Studios and it's from my stash.
Card 2.
6x6 base card.

 The background has been embossed with the same folder as before and the main image has been stamped onto a die cut panel which was cut using a Spellbinders Die from Captivating Squares, it has been layered onto silver pearl card.



The xmas tree is a stamp from my stash and is by Kanban



I have coloured this image in the same fashion as the one's above on the first card.

The trees have been stamped in Black Versafine and embossed in Clear Powder.



Here is a quick reminder of what has been used on the cards.

Don't forget the Quickie Glue Pen 

Promarkers
Caramel
Lilac
Blender
Pencils
Light and Dark Brown
Light and Dark Green
Red
Light Blue

Well that's all for now I'm off to take some more cough medicine Oh! don't you just love it? NOT!!!!!


See you all soon
Sheilagh x

No comments: