MY CRAFTING ADVENTURE

My journey through crafting collecting goodies along the way x

Monday 27 January 2014

From the Heart - With Love

Good morning folks hope it's dry where you are today, I don't know about you but I'm sick of this wet weather wish it would be on it's way to somewhere it's needed rather than here.  As you must all know by now as it is Monday I'm on Grandma duties until tea time so I have to make this post in somewhat of a hurry because my darling little granddaughter is quite mobile now and she seems to think that she can walk off anywhere all by her little self.... But!!! of course she cannot and that is putting a little strain on my poor old back as she no longer wants to be restrained by her very nice baby walker unfortunately for me lol!.

Onto crafty things now and this week we have two cards put together with a very nice Urban stamp and matching Die by Papermania and as you will see it is a rather nice Doily Heart, and the Die is by Xcut both of which are from Docrafts and designed to work together or stand alone, either way they are really good products to use.

So.. card one is a 6x6 square.

I have stamped the heart in Versamark ink and then embossed in Gold Powder.
Next I have used the die to cut it out and then backed it onto some white card.
The background has been created with a floral mask onto cream card and I used Antique Linen Distress Ink and my Cut n Dry Foam to apply the ink.
 
 The With Love stamp is from Papermania and has been stamped in Black Memento and coloured with Promarkers.



Promarkers
Sandstone
Honeycomb
Saffron
Blush

Quickie Glue Pen
Black Glitter


The flowers are from my stash and are by Artemio Magenta  called Fleur
 Card two this week is also a 6x6 and has a double front opening.

Once again the background has been created with the mask and Rusty Hinge Distress Ink onto Tattered Rose Colour Core card.

The heart has been stamped and embossed onto the same card and the front of the card itself has been embossed with a 6x6 folder.





I have used my Soft Peach Promarker to colour my sentiment this time and then added a little pink glitter to contrast.

The flowers have been stamped in Black Versafine.





I will have to call it a day now as I am being summoned by a very small person with a very large cry.......




See you soon  : )

Sheilagh x
 














No comments: