Well here we go again so to speak ready for our crafting session this week and guess what? I've gone and used some of the same stamps that we have already done our last few classes with but this time I have teamed them up with some others and they would be Papillon - Stampers Anonymous - by Tim Holtz along with Georgina and Alison by Woodware these are the large flowers Clear Magic Singles Stamps. Georgina is one that we used in the Hello Flowers class on the 8x8 card together with the mixed set of smaller flowers which is also included in this weeks cards.
Card one is an 8x8 base card.
I will try and get this finished as soon as possible but it isn't playing fair and I'm having difficulties in uploading the photo's for you so please bare with and I'll do my best.......
As you can see I have used Clear Ink and White Embossing Powder for the flowers and Gold Powder for the Butterflies on the tag.
Distress Ink Pads
Gosh this is taking forever if I thought I would get anywhere by phoning and complaining I would do but it will probably take just as long to get through to them .
The background has been created with the Papillon stamp set using the Walnut Stain D I pad and white embossing powder.
Salty Ocean and Worn Lipstick have been used to make the tag along with Gold embossing powder.
Sorry folks the photo's aren't the best I have now almost decided to give up as I have been trying to get this post finished for the last two no three hours now and I still haven't got to the second card yet, think I will go now and come back later to finish what I started lol!
Just in case I don't get back I used Aged Mahogany and Wild Honey ink pads, also Black Versafine and Clear Powder. A Bright Yellow Promarker.
The background has been stamped in Aged Mahogany and then embossed in a folder through the eBosser.
I have made the centre of the flower using a small die cut then adding Glossy Accents and some chunky gold glitter.
The flower has been stamped onto vellum in black Versafine and embossed in Clear powder. I have coloured it on the reverse with my yellow Promarker and Wild Honey ink pad.
I have added some gilding flakes to the border strip and then a little of the Wild Honey Distress Ink.
Thought I'd never get this post out to you all so I'm going now before anything else goes wrong
"Publish post now"
Fingers crossed !
See you soon