MY CRAFTING ADVENTURE

My journey through crafting collecting goodies along the way x

Wednesday 30 April 2014

In the Meadow

Oh! OOOOH! Up to my neck in Crafters Companion goodies not stopped all day since I got up preparing for my demo day on Saturday and I'm absolutely shattered now, think I had better stop before things start to go horribly wrong despite the fact that my printer doesn't want to work any more and I don't really have time to go and get a new one and there is soooooo much stuff out that I can't find the things that I'm looking for lol! And in case you are all wondering yes there is a class tomorrow so before I fall asleep here is what we shall be making. On the first card ............. I have used Antique Linen and Frayed Burlap D.I's, Black Versafine and Clear Powder along with Songbird stamp from Creative Expressions.
On card two I used Dusty Concord and the same ink and embossing powder for the stamp which is Butterfly Meadow. Well I shall be off now in order to try and tidy things away so I can organize myself for tomorrow, Yeh! Right who am I kidding I'll still be like this till the cows come home no change there then just hope I'm ready for the big day on Saturday. See you soon x
Sheilagh  :-)

No comments: