MY CRAFTING ADVENTURE

My journey through crafting collecting goodies along the way x

Monday 29 September 2014

Whatever Happened To Peel-Off's

Hi All! what a busy weekend I had, did my demo day on Saturday at The Craft Range in Burnley and it was really busy never seemed to stop and had to excuse myself so I could go and get my lunch which had been provided for all the people who where also demoing and I have to say a very good day was had by all, some very clever people dishing out lots of inspiration which I think we all need from time to time. Home on Sunday and putting away and sorting out all my stuff  *did I really take so much? yes I did and it took me ages to put it all away again* only to start again later on in the afternoon for our classes this week so I for one don't actually know what happened to this weekend it just disappeared before my eyes lol!

Moving on swiftly before it's Friday again and I have to pack up the entire kit once more as I have to venture out again next Saturday this time to Ramsbottom, don't have time to think I must be on auto pilot and could do with some one switching it off for a while then I might be able to resume normal life.............Fat Chance!!! me thinks ha!

So back to the question ??? What ever happened to Peel-Off's.................. well it's like this............

 Black Floral Peel-Off's

Acetate
Double sided sticky sheet
Mega Gilding Flakes
White permanent Marker Pen

Simple and very effective....




The background has been embossed and I used Tea Dye and Rusty Hinge Distress Ink Pads to add the colour.

Black Versafine and Clear Powder for the sentiment which is a Chloe Stamp.











I embossed black card and then added gold and silver Gilding Wax to give a metallic look.








Next as you can see I have used some smaller Peel-Off's again in black onto the acetate and double sided sticky sheet but this time I have changed the look by adding Crystal Glitter.


The Die cut panel is the Tattered Lace free die from their magazine Issue 8 Floral Panel cut from white card and layered onto Core'dinations card stock.



The Sentiment panel on this card has been stamped in Black Versafine and embossed in Clear Powder and comes from the Vintage Floral Sentiments Collection by Crafters Companion.

The embossed background has been inked with Stormy Sky Distress Ink Pad


If you would like to change the colour of your flowers then just bring a different colour of glitter with you.



Below is a photo of the die and stamp set I used.

Well I think that's everything Oh! just remembered something if you have a clean piece of Cut-n-Dry Foam then bring it with you and all shall be revealed......Oooooh the mind boggles!! lol!  

No comments: