MY CRAFTING ADVENTURE

My journey through crafting collecting goodies along the way x

Monday 17 November 2014

Ooohhh!!! A Present! - For Me???

Well you see !!! Just isn't enough hours in a week let alone a day lol!  I started with all good intentions this morning to be done and dusted by 2.30pm at the latest as other things that required my attention were all queuing up and demanding next in line for sorting but as you all know it never rarely goes to plan when your'e crafting away and trying to get it just so, however these things are sent to try us and boy did they !!
Not to worry hey it's all good in the end or so I'm lead to believe, well we shall see.

Once again yet another stamp set by Woodware - Christmas Present -  and yes I hope I've been a good girl and get at least one which will be a blessing and it doesn't have to be too large I might add substantial will suffice lol! just kidding, well maybe!!!  Ha! ha! anyhow onto the cards for this week.................................

First one on the agenda is 8x8 no surprise there then !

The large background panel has been coloured with Antique Linen and embossed with the Vintage Bows embossing folder and then highlighted with Black Soot D I.





The smaller background panel is from a 12x12 background paper. I have stamped  the Presents in black ink and heat embossed with Clear Powder.
Next I embossed the paper with Sheena's Holly embossing folder just down one side and used my Gold Gilding Wax over the embossed area.




The main image has been stamped onto black card with Clear Ink and heat embossed with Gold Powder. I have used some of my Star Dust Stickles Glue to add a little sparkle to the Present but it's really hard to see on the photo's sorry.



I drew around the background paper with my Black Fine liner pen.
Card two - you've guessed it it's a
6x6 and proved to be a bit of a challenge this time as the main image stamp is quite a large size so I decided to hide it behind my die cut Christmas Tree and I think it works - Just!

With that said you really don't need very much to complete a card with this set of stamps.


As you can see the Die cut Tree in black card has been embossed with my A4 Snowflake embossing folder from Crafters Companion , and I have added my Silver Gilding Wax this time.


I also added a little of the Star Dust Glitter Glue to my snowflake tree and the small presents but you can't really see it on the photo's which is such a shame because they look so much better in real time.....

The D Ink's I used in the photo are
Tumbled Glass, Evergreen Bough and Peacock Feathers.
Black Soot and Antique Linen.


Well once again that's it for this week hope I've remembered everything this time!
But you know what I'm like lol!

See you soon x
Sheilagh.

P.S.
Esther hope you are feeling better soon xx

No comments: