MY CRAFTING ADVENTURE

My journey through crafting collecting goodies along the way x

Monday 3 November 2014

We Wish You ~~~la' la' lala~~~

At last I here you cry! Hi everyone just about made it, these weeks are getting shorter and shorter no sooner have I posted classes on a Monday and it's weekend again well at least I don't have any work this coming Saturday dare I say! so things won't be so much of a rush and I might even get chance to breath lol!
Lets make it short and sweet for this week as I have taken photos of the cards on my phone and we all know they are never as good as my camera.
This week I have used two stamps from Woodware one is a script like background with the words from We Wish You A Merry Christmas and the other which I think can be useful as non Christmas or Christmas is a basket of poinsettia's with trailing ivy. See what you think I think you could make them in any colour.
I used Faded Jeans, Chipped Sapphire, Black Soot, Black Versafine and Slate Grey Adirondack and of course Clear Powder. I added a touch of my Silver Gilding wax and Star Dust Stickles glitter glue and coloured with my pencils in blue, greens and a grey. Hope you like them, I did used a little bit of Glycerin onto blending foam with my blue ink on the stamped background.
See you soon x

No comments: