MY CRAFTING ADVENTURE

My journey through crafting collecting goodies along the way x

Monday 19 October 2015

According to the Angels

Hello there, and according to me there's going to be crafting this week lol !! Of course I'm playing words as if you hadn't guessed already, if not then it may all be come clear once you have seen what we are going to be making this week. I have once again teamed up two brands for our cards as I thought that they worked so well together. The Angel die is by Sue Wilson and I have also used the square Accordion die and the Holly Overlay die to create a frame.
The background is Centura Pearl cardstock embossed in a snowflake folder then both Gold and Silver Gilding Wax applied with Cut n Dry foam. The Angel is die cut from white card then coloured with a touch of Barely Nude Colour Cloud ink and highlighted with the Gilding Wax. The centre panel within the frame is Parchment which has been embossed in one of Sara Davies folders from her new range.








Here's the first card, it's an 8x8.















As you tell the second card is smaller in size and I wasn't sure if the Angel would work on a 6x6 but it does, I think it's because I kept it plain this time.




The background on this one is white card which I coloured with the Clear Day Cloud ink, but before  I did that I have die cut the center out and then both pieces have been embossed in the new Sara Davies folders from her Signature range.



Heads up people this week you will be die cutting just a bit lol !

 I have used my dries clear Tacky glue and 3D foam pads for the frame.

Cut n dry foam to apply my gold and silver gilding wax.

Hope you're all well and I will see you in class this week.
Bye for now x
Sheilagh

No comments: