MY CRAFTING ADVENTURE

My journey through crafting collecting goodies along the way x

Wednesday 7 December 2016

Will You Let It Snow - Last Christmas Card for 2016 Maybe!

Afternoon Folks, well only one more week of classes from tomorrow up to the 15th then that's it as they say or at least until 2017 and I think that we will be starting back on the 5th of January and I can't quite believe I've just said that somehow!! doesn't seem right another couple of weeks and it will be Christmas for real Ooooooh!!!! Got to get to grips with tree decorating this weekend before I miss the whole blinking thing lol! and I'm always on the last minute for goodness sakes think I could do with a few little helper elves to sort me out but I won't hold my breath on that one.
Okay last of the Christmas cards for this year................



8x8 Card


Antique Linen D Ink

Black Versafine

Embossing folder free with Inspiration magazine

Reindeer and Snowflake dies

Colorists pencils

Enchanted Gold Gilding Polish



6x6 Card


Creative Expressions Let it Snow die set

Nordic Christmas Words 8x8 Embossing folder

Festive Berries D Ink

Rich Red Gilding Polish

White Gesso







The frame has been made using the border embossing folder by Leonid.

The background and main image panel has been stamped with the gold gilding polish and a snowflake stamp. The Snowman image was also a freebie stamp set that came with the Inspiration magazine.



I colored the snowman hat and scarf with my Colorists pencils.







Sorry rubbish photos once again, the light has been terrible all day here.

The embossed background is Kraft card that has been painted with the white Gesso before it was embossed then the Red Gilding polish applied with some Cut n Dry Foam


Thought this week I would keep things nice and easy for you as our last class was quite labor intensive lol!

So not as many ingredients required for this class and I do believe you will be able to see in real time the way the gilding polishes really stand out which unfortunately does not come across in these photos.




See you soon x

Sheilagh

No comments: