MY CRAFTING ADVENTURE

My journey through crafting collecting goodies along the way x

Wednesday 30 November 2016

Time After Time - Woodware Clear Magic Stamp

Is it really the end of November? Where did it go? That means my friends it is definitely December tomorrow and if you accidentally fall asleep or blink too many times then there is every chance you might miss Christmas and yes it is only 25 days to go........  Hi everyone, well seen as its the end of November I thought we could do something other than the usual Christmas cards so I have chosen this lovely little stamp from Woodward which I suppose you would describe as shabby chic come vintage style and I have teamed it up with a couple of dies to add the finishing touches.





Ok for some very strange reason unbeknown to me I couldn't type anything above this point on the page, not sure what's going on so I  must had to start at this point, if you look at the photos above you can see the products that I have used.

Tumbled Glass
Seedless Preserves
Dusty Concord
Spiced Marmalade
Peeled Paint
Evergreen Bough

Black Versafine

6x6 card





 



Clear Powder

Green Starlight Paint

Period Alchemy wax

Drawing Gum

Aubergine Dream. Pixie Powder

Graphite gilding polish

White Gesso

Gold gilding wax or polish

Fine round paint brush

Water mister

Blending tools

Forgot to put the WHITE GESSO in the photo shot !


8x8 Card

8x8 Clocks Embossing Folder
From Die'sire

Roll up Rose die from Sara Davies collection

White Gel Pen






Think that's it for now, as I'm experiencing some problems with trying to get this post sorted because I think Mr Blogger is playing up once again so I will finish now before anything else can go wrong and I loose what I have managed so far.

I will say very quickly for those of you who will be coming to classes this card has quite a few techniques to it so it won't be a quick one to finish.

See you soon x

No comments: