MY CRAFTING ADVENTURE

My journey through crafting collecting goodies along the way x

Wednesday 19 April 2017

Tree of LIFE - Leonie Pujol Funky Tree

Hello and good afternoon to you all, think I might just have a wee change around...................
So pictures first it is then!

7x7 card
5x7 card

Black Versafine
Spanish Moss Versafine
Versamark Clear
White Embossing & Clear Embossing Powders
Distress inks
Gathered Twigs
Pumice Stone
Bundled Sage
Tumbled Glass
Squeezed Lemonade

Glitter Kiss
Sea Green
Sky Blue



Stamp set by Leonie Pujol
Funky Tree.





Blending tools for the inks and a small round paint brush or water brush to paint in the tree trunk.





I have used some of my Sparkle Pens from the Vintage set to colour the Tree image.








(Click on any of the photos to enlarge)










So! Lets see if I have totally confused everybody,  whilst everything has gone really well today with my class card inspiration for a change I've been a bit of a rebel and decided to start back to front so to speak. The Stamp set used for these next cards are by Leonie as I have already mentioned with a combination of Distress Ink pads, Sparkle pens and s hint here and there of the Glitter Kiss. Hope you like them...........
Hope this idea worked?  well if it didn't TOO LATE NOW lol!!!!
See you all later x

No comments: