MY CRAFTING ADVENTURE

My journey through crafting collecting goodies along the way x

Wednesday 5 April 2017

Shabby Chic - Flourish and Lilly

Well busy! busy! busy that's me, I almost forgot to do  a post and of course it's new classes time already this week so I will tell you that there is a class tomorrow and Louise and I decided that we could recreate a couple of my samples that I have ready for the demo this Saturday. The good news is everyone who saw them on Tuesday at class asked if they could make them so we said  Yes you can!
The bad news is I left them at the shop for Louise so she could prep everything ready for tomorrow. Well! what's wrong with that you ask, I'll tell you, I didn't take any photos of the cards so I can't show you them until I go back to the shop boo! ''hoo! However I can tell you that I used the New Flourish, Lilly and Window dies that will be part of our demo day and they turned out really pretty.
Card one is a 6x6 Easel style card with the Lilies as the main focal point and card two is a little less fussy and could be quite easily used for a whole range of different occasions, I made it in the style of a sympathy card as I know most people don't like making them or at least find them a little difficult to do, but by changing the die cut sentiment you create a different use.
I simply used a pink shade of Distress ink for the flowers, a pink shade of Alcohol marker  and my White gel pen.
For the next card I chose three colours of my Alcohol pens, purple, blue/turquoise  and deep pink.
Black Versafine and I just can't for the life of me remember anything else but don't panic we've got it covered.
Before I go I can show you a photo of a card that is very similar to one of the class cards, and I will post some pics as soon as I get chance.

See you soon x
Don't forget your card will be slightly different in color.



Shabby Chic Lily Die and Butterfly die set.
Cherished Memories metal die & stamp set.

Just added a couple of photos for the Tuesday class ladies, the colours you will be making will differ slightly.

Florish and Window die's.

No comments: