MY CRAFTING ADVENTURE

My journey through crafting collecting goodies along the way x

Wednesday 27 September 2017

Add a Little Sparkle

Hello! So I got up this morning early with a blooming headache and I have not had one for quite a while that was so bad, anyhow I have managed to work through it and you will be pleased to know class is now ready so here is what we have for the next installment.........
Dies by Sue Wilson .... Festive Collection .... Ftosty Mini Background, Winter Trees.
Stamps by Creative Expressions .... Herald Angel and a Scenic Border Die from Sara's Contemporary Collection.
I have used Double sided Sheets with Glitter, Silver Gilding Wax and Pixie Powders in Midnight Blue and Purple Violet. Disterss inks Chipped Sapphire and Dusty Concord. Black Versafine and Clear Powder. Quicky Glue Pen.
Oh! And a touch of Lavender Glitter Kiss.
So............. be prepared to get a bit sparkly lol!
Sorry not taken photos yet will add them in later x

No comments: