MY CRAFTING ADVENTURE

My journey through crafting collecting goodies along the way x

Wednesday 6 September 2017

A little bit of a mixture

Hi all! Just to let you know that we will be having a class this week even though Louise is chilling out in sunny hot Espana lucky thing!!!
I have chosen one of my sample cards from our demo on Saturday as quite a few people asked for it and I know several of you will have already bought the latest Crafters Companion magazine and thought it might be a good idea to use some of the freebies that came with it. By the way.....
THANK YOU to everyone that came to support us it was a really good day.
OK for the first card which is A5 in size I have used the Scandi Bird and little foliage dies along with the mini Lace folder and two colours of my Pebeo Gilding Wax (Empire and Renaissance gold).
I have created a background with acrylic paints and embossed it in the Floral 3D folder then added the gilding waxes.
Not quite finished it yet so I will be back later to fill you in on the rest.......

Back shortly!









Finished first card except for the sentiment which I might just die cut.
One of the layers has been painted with Topaz Starlight paint.
Here you can see where I am going with the second card, same style in different colours and I have introduced some Silver gilding wax with the Empire Gold.

Better go and get it finished then lol!
See you later x

1 comment:

Wendy L said...

Gorgeous creations, xxxx