MY CRAFTING ADVENTURE

My journey through crafting collecting goodies along the way x

Wednesday 11 October 2017

In the SPIRIT Of

So here's the thing, I've been waiting all day for some news and hopefully it will be good news! I am awaiting for the birth of my next Grandson the first of three that are on their way. Two are due before Christmas and one in the New Year. I was waiting all day yestetday too but so far nothing and I'm sure it won't be much longer so please forgive me if my mind is somewhere else at this moment in time. It has taken me much longer today than usual to get classes sorted but I think that I may just have got things done in the nick of time.
SPIRIT OF CHRISTMAS Dies by Precious Marienke and this one is called Spirited Birds.
Because I am so far behind I won't go into too much detail, by the way, Great Dies!
List of goodies I have used.
Distress Ink Pads....
Peeled Paint
Evergreen Bough
Iced Dpruce
Festive Berries
Gathered Twigs
Chipped Sapphire
Rich Coccoa Memento
Black Versafine
Clear Powder
Gold/Clear Sparkle Pen
Firey Red Detail Sparkle (glitter glue)
White Gel Pen
Quickie Glue Pen
Diamond Ftost Glitter
John Next Door - Landscapes Mask
Sheena's Winter sentiment stamp
I don't think I have missed anything out but then again my train of thought is not in my craft room at present sorry!
I will take s couple of photos in a little while but for now I really do need to sit down and have a brew as I haven't had one since this morning, back later
The birds have been die cut and painted with the Distress inks, glitter highlights added with Quickie glue pen.

This time I have die cut the birds out of Kraft card, coloured with ink and Silver Gilding Wax.

Phew! Almost forgot to add the photos and still no BABY !!
TODAY????
surely........
See you later x

No comments: