MY CRAFTING ADVENTURE

My journey through crafting collecting goodies along the way x

Wednesday 18 October 2017

Circle Trellis and and a Cactus Flower

Hey! And good afternoon, yes I nearly forgot couldn't even remember what day it was so so busy sample making for this Saturdays demo but I keep getting interrupted in other words getting nowhere fast!! Had to dash out just after lunch didn't get chance to eat what I had made, my son phoned asked if I would go check on Lorna his partner as he was worried about her she had called him at work and was quite distressed after going to the hospital to visit her dad. Its a long story so I won't go into all the details just now but I will tell you about the next classes. We will be using the brand New Cactus Flower die from Sheena and the Circle Trellis die from Sara's Black and Gold Collection.
I will give you a very quick run down of what I have used................
Sheena's wall stencil
Distress inks:-
Mowed Lawn
Tumbled Glass
Mustard Seed
Spiced Marmalade
Ripe Persimmon
Abandoned Coral
Seedless Preserves
Faded Jeans
Vintage Photo
Sky Blue Glitter Kiss
Pearl Lustre Gilding Polish
Don't think there was anything else but please do not quote me lol!


Sorry that's it for photos no time to take any more.
Must get back to the samples before someone
else is in need of my services, I will be off now but must tell you that my Grandson did arrive he was 7lb 7oz and is gorgeous however he had to go back into hospital on Sunday evening with severe Jaundice but he is doing OK now x
See you soon x

No comments: