MY CRAFTING ADVENTURE

My journey through crafting collecting goodies along the way x

Wednesday 14 March 2018

( Frames and Tags ) - Flora for You

Morning everyone. Sorry I didn't make it last week due to the chaos on the roads that the bloomin snow caused but hey ho! these things happen. Anyhow you will be pleased to know that you will be making the cards that I had already prepared for that class using this really pretty die from Creative Expressions by Sue Wilson called Frames and Tags - Flora.
I also used the Izinks for colour and if you are not too keen on the yellow/orange I made then you have the option to choose another colour way, in fact it would be nice to see it done in different colours to mine.
You will notice that I have used more than one layer of the die cut and the top layer has been sprayed with my Stick and Stay glue then covered with glitter. I wanted to add a ribbon and a centre piece to add the finishing touches but I will have to wait until I get into the shop in the morning.
The sentiment is a set of stamps that I had in my stash so this means they are not sold at the shop but I'm sure you all have other sentiments you might prefer.
Here is a quick look at one of the cards to give you a hint and remember it needs the embelishments to finish it off.








On the second card I have used my glue pen and some foil to create a narrow border and I have just realized I need to go and take a photo of it to share with you. Back soon x
Ha! Bet you thought I had forgotten, No! see
here is card two and while I was away I made some changes just because I can lol!

So same style almost but a different look

 I listened to myself and changed the colours from the one I had made last week

 This was the original card without the  sentiment but I changed my mind and the design lol!
Lets see what you all come up with in class.
See you soon x
Sue, hope you feel much bettet soon.

No comments: