MY CRAFTING ADVENTURE

My journey through crafting collecting goodies along the way x

Wednesday 21 March 2018

Full Bloom

Morning folks !
Just trying to get in front with our next lot of classes and show you what we will be working with this week and next. As I have a demo booked this coming weekend I thought we could get to grips with a couple of the products I will be showing so I have taken these quick photos to give you an idea. They are of course  Sheena's new range of Perfect Partners " In Full Bloom "
I shall continue with the job in hand and leave you to look at the progress I have made so far then when I have the finished results I will pop back and show you some more.
See you in a bit x
 





Click on the image to enlarge
Adorable Anemone
Stamp and Die set's






Full Bloom part two...............
Here we have the next quick pics for you to see. With both cards I have used the Izinks to create the backgrounds.
Memento London Fog
Versamark
Wow Pink Sorbet Embossing Powder
Pebeo King Gold gilding wax
Anti-static-bag
White Gel Pen
That's it for another week see you all soon x






6x6
Gorgeous Gerbera
Stamp and Die sets


No comments: